Thursday 16 July 2015

Trail Tips

I'm adding another section here for helpful information on different things I've picked up over the years that are helpful when I'm out running. These solutions work well for me, but of course, test them out yourself and never try anything new on race day! Please feel free to leave comments as I've changed these all myself quite a bit over time, so I expect them to continue to do so as I learn more from all the great runners out there. Since navigation when training and even in some events can be quite challenging if you haven't been on the course before, first I'm covering Navigation - Using Avenza PDF Maps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete